The ASC is a joint meeting of the two leading associations for academic surgery – The Association for Academic Surgery (AAS) and The Society of University Surgeons (SUS). Together the AAS and SUS boast more than 6,000 members from leading institutions nationwide.
More than 2,000 academic surgeons from a breadth of disciplines will participate. Medical students, residents and young surgeons will be acknowledged for their thought-provoking work and established surgical leaders will present keynote addresses.
– Up to four banner ads available on the ASC 2022 meeting app.
– Ads will be in rotation on the Main Menu.
Cost: $1,500 non-exhibiting companies; $1,200 for exhibiting companies
Specs: 970px by 250px any normal image format (gif, jpg, png)
– Two large digital screens will be prominently placed in high traffic areas.
This is your opportunity to reach beyond the booth and reach attendees with your messaging.
Limited opportunities available
Content will rotate throughout the meeting.
• Static ads – to be displayed in rotation, 15 seconds for each static ad
Cost: $1,200 for non-exhibiting companies, $1,000 for exhibiting companies
• 30 second Video ads – to be displayed in rotation
Cost: $1,500 for non-exhibiting companies, $1,200 for exhibiting companies
• 60 second Video ads – to be displayed in rotation
Cost: $1,750 for non-exhibiting companies, $1,300 for exhibiting companies
Specs for Static ads: TBD
Specs for Video ads:
a. Videos must be of good quality and submitted in final form
2) Acceptable formats: (Playable on Windows PC)
• MPEG •Quicktime •MP4 •H.264 •AVI
a) Framesize: No smaller than 640 x 480
b) File size: Less than 1 gig
3) Please do not include any music, video clips or other materials/media copyrighted by any other entity other than your company.
4) Submission – please send your videos via dropbox.
Host an hour-long presentation of your choosing. Topics and speakers to be approved by ASC. ASC will promote the symposium to attendees and members via eblasts, and tweets. Satellite symposia will be included in the meeting app schedule.
|SATELLITE SYMPOSIA||OFFICIAL MEETING ACTIVITY|
|Tuesday, February 1: 6:30 am – 7:30 am||AAS breakfast for Institutional Members 6:00 am – 7:00 am|
|Tuesday, February 1: 3:00 pm – 4: 00 pm||Unopposed|
|Wednesday, Feb 2: 6:30 am – 7:30 am||AAS Student/Mentor Breakfast & SUS New Member Breakfast|
|Wednesday, Feb 2: 5:45 am – 6:45 pm||AAS Business Meeting|
Cost: $15,000 Includes standard meeting room, standard AV set. Presenting company will be responsible for charges for any room set changes (must be approved by the ASC), additional AV and any F & B.Apply for one of our 2022 advertising opportunities via the application below:https://www.academicsurgicalcongress.org/advertising-opportunities-application/
ASC 2021 MEETING DEMOGRAPHICS