The ASC is a joint meeting of the two leading associations for academic surgery – The Association for Academic Surgery (AAS) and The Society of University Surgeons (SUS). Together the AAS and SUS boast more than 6,000 members from leading institutions nationwide.
More than 2,000 academic surgeons from a breadth of disciplines will participate. Medical students, residents and young surgeons will be acknowledged for their thought-provoking work and established surgical leaders will present keynote addresses.
2023 ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Meeting App Banner Ad
- Up to four banner ads available on the ASC 2023 meeting app.
- Ads will be in rotation on the Main Menu.
- Cost: $1,200
Specs: 970px by 250px any normal image format (gif, jpg, png)
Deadline to submit: Friday, January 6, 2023
Digital Screen Ads
- Two large digital screens will be prominently placed in high traffic areas.
- This is your opportunity to reach beyond the booth and reach attendees with your messaging.
- Limited opportunities available. Content will rotate throughout the meeting.
- Static ads – to be displayed in rotation, 15 seconds for each static ad
- 30 second Video ads – to be displayed in rotation
- 60 second Video ads – to be displayed in rotation
Specs for Static ads: available soon
Specs for Video ads:
- Quality – Videos must be of good quality and submitted in final form
- Acceptable formats: (Playable on Windows PC)
- MPEG •Quicktime •MP4 •H.264 •AVI
- Framesize: No smaller than 640 x 480
- File size: Less than 1 gig
- Please do not include any music, video clips or other materials/media copyrighted by any other entity other than your company.
- Submission – please send your videos via dropbox.
Deadline for all digital screen ads: Friday, January 6, 2023
Host an hour-long presentation of your choosing. Topics and speakers to be approved by ASC. ASC will promote the symposium to attendees and members via eblasts, and tweets. Satellite symposia will be included in the meeting app schedule.
Available dates and time:
Tuesday, Feb. 7 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm 2 opportunities
Wednesday, Feb. 8 5:45 pm – 6:45 pm 1 opportunity
Thursday, Feb. 9 3:45 pm – 5:15 pm 1 opportunity
Cost: $15,000 Includes standard meeting room, standard AV set. Presenting company will be responsible for charges for any room set changes (must be approved by the ASC), additional AV and any F & B.
LEARNING LAB – Beyond the Booth
The ASC invites exhibiting companies to participate in the inaugural Learning Lab. The Lab will provide attendees, especially trainees the opportunity to experience hands-on, procedure specific learning via simulation or other inanimate modalities. Each company will be responsible for choosing the focus of their “lab”. The Lab space is immediately adjacent to the exhibits and will be open during exhibit hours. This is a non-CME event to highlight technology in an educational context. Limited spaces available. Must be an exhibiting company to participate. Cost: $3,500
Drive traffic to your booth and highlight your company’s technology by joining in the ASC Device Competition. Design a skills challenge which can be performed at your booth. Through out the exhibit hours, attendees, especially trainees will perform the skills challenge at your booth. Each participating exhibitor will track the scores of the competitors. On Wednesday evening at the main social event, competitors with the highest scores will compete and a winner from each company will be determined. For more information and pricing please contact Colleen Elkins – [email protected]
If you are interested in any of the above visibility opportunities, please complete our marketing & visibility application: INSERT LINK
ASC 2022 MEETING DEMOGRAPHICS