HOW TO CLAIM CME CREDIT
You can access the evaluation system for ASC 2020 through the link below and entering your credentials as noted below. ASC evaluations and CME credit claims must be completed electronically via the online evaluation system. You may print your certificate upon completion and submission of the evaluation, including all of the following sections: Demographics, Session Evaluation, and Overall Evaluation.
You can access the evaluation system by clicking the following link and entering your credentials below: http://data.express-evaluations.com/eval/37232/web/main.php
Username: (email used for meeting registration the year attended)
Be sure to complete the online evaluation and credit claim by March 31, 2020. You will have access to your CME Credit Certificate or Certificate of Attendance immediately after submitting your evaluation. Your certificate will be available for printing for 1 year after the meeting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Academic Surgeons
- Junior Faculty Members
- Senior Faculty Members
- Surgical Residents & Fellows
- Academic Clinicians
- Surgical Scientists
- Surgical Educators
- Medical Students
After participating in this educational activity, attendees will be able to:
- Identify important research and clinical advancements relating to topics within academic surgery, including oncology, trauma, critical care, pediatrics, vascular, cardiothoracic, gastroenterology, transplant, education, emerging technologies, global surgery, clinical trials, outcomes, and health services research.
- Develop an understanding of current issues in the advancement of the art and science of surgery.
- Improve treatment strategies for surgical patients.
- Discuss the latest basic science, translational, and health services research and the expected impact of these breakthroughs in future patient care.
- Review the newest technologies that facilitate improved outcomes in surgical patients.
This activity was planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of PESI, Inc. and the Academic Surgical Congress (ASC). PESI, Inc. is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA DESIGNATION STATEMENT
The PESI Inc. designated this live activity for a maximum of 25.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
International Physicians are formally eligible for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
AAPA accepts Category 1 credit from AOACCME, Prescribed credit from AAFP, and AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ for the PRA from organizations accredited by ACCME.
It is the policy of the Academic Surgical Congress (ASC) and PESI, Inc., in accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), to ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in all CME activities. Anyone engaged in content development, planning or presentation must disclose all relevant financial relationships with a commercial interest producing health care goods or services; and who also has the opportunity to affect the content of CME about the products or services of that commercial interest. All presenters are also required to disclose any usage of investigational use or off-label products. Disclosure information will be provided to participants prior to the meeting in the final program.
For any questions regarding your login credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.