HOW TO CLAIM 2020 CME CREDIT
You can access the evaluation system for ASC 2020 through the link below and entering your credentials as noted below. ASC evaluations and CME credit claims must be completed electronically via the online evaluation system. You may print your certificate upon completion and submission of the evaluation, including all of the following sections: Demographics, Session Evaluation, and Overall Evaluation.
You can access the evaluation system by clicking the following link and entering your credentials below: http://data.express-evaluations.com/eval/37232/web/main.php
Username: (email used for meeting registration the year attended)
Be sure to complete the online evaluation and credit claim by March 31, 2020. You will have access to your CME Credit Certificate or Certificate of Attendance immediately after submitting your evaluation. Your certificate will be available for printing for 1 year after the meeting.
For any questions regarding your login credentials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ASC?
- Academic Surgeons
- Junior Faculty Members
- Senior Faculty Members
- Surgical Residents & Fellows
- Academic Clinicians
- Surgical Scientists
- Surgical Educators
- Medical Students
After participating in this educational activity, attendees will be able to:
- Identify important research and clinical advancements relating to topics within academic surgery, including oncology, trauma, critical care, pediatrics, vascular, cardiothoracic, gastroenterology, transplant, education, emerging technologies, global surgery, clinical trials, outcomes, and health services research.
- Develop an understanding of current issues in the advancement of the art and science of surgery.
- Improve treatment strategies for surgical patients.
- Discuss the latest basic science, translational, and health services research and the expected impact of these breakthroughs in future patient care.
- Review the newest technologies that facilitate improved outcomes in surgical patients.