Thank you for those who attended the 10th Annual SUS Mid-Career Course.
The SUS Mid-Career Academic Surgery Professional Development Course will provide personal guidance to develop your leadership skills and a road map for progression for aspiring leaders in academic surgery.
More information regarding the 2022 course coming soon.
The course is:
- Ideal for mid-career surgeons (5-12 years in practice)
- Designed to ensure interactivity and to maximize course participation by course attendees
- Features updated content and more interactive sessions
- Learn how to identify opportunities and negotiate successful offers
- Discuss the skills and credentials needed to successfully advance your career