SAVE THE DATE!
February 1, 2021
Hilton Americas-Houston Hotel
The SUS Mid-Career Academic Surgery Professional Development Course will provide personal guidance to develop your leadership skills and a road map for progression for aspiring leaders in academic surgery.
Registration and additional course information will be available in fall of 2020.
The course is:
- Ideal for mid-career surgeons (5-12 years in practice)
- Limited to 50 participants to ensure interactivity and to maximize course participation by course attendees
- Features updated content and more interactive sessions
- Learn how to identify opportunities and negotiate successful offers
- Discuss the skills and credentials needed to successfully advance your career
SUS membership is not a requirement for attending the SUS Mid-Career Course; it is open to all interested mid-career surgeons. Please encourage interested colleagues to attend.