The 16th annual ASC will take place on February 2-4, 2021. This virtual experience will provide outstanding educational opportunities for academic surgeons along with exciting options for industry participation.
ASC Exhibiting companies receive these benefits:
– Ability to customize your booth
– Opportunity to interact with attendees during breaks
– Opportunity to host up to a five-minute recorded presentation during selected breaks
– Receive a pre and post-meeting attendee list (sans email addresses)
– Virtual booth available on ASC website 6+ months following the “live” meeting
Exhibitors will be listed alphabetically by Level, as follows:
Tier 1 $5,000
– One five-minute prerecorded presentation to be aired during a scheduled break
– Top Level Placement in exhibitor listing (in alpha order)
– Up to 5 complimentary registrations for the scientific program for company staff
Tier 2 $3,000
– One two-minute prerecorded presentation to be aired during a scheduled break
– Middle Placement in exhibitor listing (in alpha order)
– Up to 3 complimentary registrations for the scientific program for company staff
Tier 3 $1,500
– Third Placement in exhibit listing (in alpha order)
– Up to 2 complimentary registrations for the scientific program for company staff
All Virtual Exhibits may include:
Company name, logo, description, up to 3 product images, and a hyperlink to an external site. Should you choose to customize your exhibit, develop a landing page linked to your ASC exhibit to allow visitors to view and navigate your custom exhibit. You may also provide a means for visitors to sign in for tracking/follow-up.
Your exhibit will be available 6+ months on the ASC website following the meeting. Periodic reminders will be sent to meeting registrants, and AAS and SUS members encouraging them to visit your exhibit for any new content.
The exhibitor application can be found here: https://www.academicsurgicalcongress.org/2021-virtual-exhibit-application/
The form to submit profile, logo and other documents can be found here: https://www.academicsurgicalcongress.org/exhibitor-profile-form/
Industry Education Events: $7,500 per event
Companies interested in hosting an industry education symposium during the ASC Virtual Meeting are required to submit an application form including the title/topic, speakers and agenda (if available). Topics are subject to approval on a first come first served basis. These may be lectures, virtual hands-on demonstrations, or other educational activities. The ASC does not provide CME for these sessions.
ASC will promote Industry Education events via eblasts to pre-registered attendees, prior to the meeting, and symposia will be marketed as part of the program.
Available opportunities (all times Eastern Daylight Time):
Tuesday, February 2, 2021; Wednesday, February 3, 2021; Thursday, February 4, 2021
8:30 – 10:00 am Eastern Time
Live symposia are permitted, but recorded presentations are recommended. You are welcome to request registration for industry symposia via your exhibitor page.
You will run your own symposium on your own platform, and the link to your symposium will be available on the ASC website for 6+ months following the meeting.
Application for industry education events can be found here: https://www.academicsurgicalcongress.org/virtual-industry-sponsored-events-application/
Advertising – $1 ,500 each
Companies may purchase ads on various pages throughout the web version of the program, including the main pages for exhibits, non-CME education, registration, and other locations TBD.
Application for advertising can be found here: https://www.academicsurgicalcongress.org/2021-virtual-advertising-application/
Deadline to submit all exhibitor information, including application, logo, company/product description, images/links, symposia applications and applications and links for industry education events (if applicable) and advertising requests (including artwork):
January 8, 2021