IMPORTANT HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION FOR THE ASC 2022 MEETING:
Vaccination and testing:
- All registrants, exhibitors, and guests attending the ASC 2022 are required to be fully vaccinated. Attendees will be required to present their ID and proof of vaccination upon arrival at the meeting. Proof can be in the form of their vaccination card, or a clear photo of their card on a phone or other mobile device. NOTE: Barcoded or QR coded proofs are only acceptable if the name and date(s) of vaccination are also clearly visible.
- “Fully Vaccinated” is defined as: Two weeks after completing the second dose of a two-dose vaccine, or two weeks after completing the first dose of a one-dose vaccine.
- Any attendees claiming vaccination exemptions for medical and/or religious reasons must show a negative COVID test (antigen or PCR) taken within 72 hours of their arrival at the meeting.
- To maximize the health and safety of all attendees, all attendees are strongly encouraged to take a COVID test prior to their departure to ensure a negative result, regardless of vaccination status.
- ASC will have a limited amount of Rapid Antigen tests for those experiencing COVID-19 symptoms while at the meeting venue. We highly recommend that you obtain and bring with you a supply of Rapid Antigen tests for the meeting.
- If you need a COVID-19 test while onsite at ASC, please use this link to find the closest testing center.
On Site in Meetings:
- Only N95, KN95 & surgical masks are acceptable for meeting attendance.
- All ASC attendees participating in presentations, panels and sessions during the Congress are required to always keep their masks on during the presentations and while moving from meeting to meeting, regardless of their vaccination status.
- NO food or drink should be consumed in meeting spaces; ASC will utilize outdoor spaces as much as possible to still accommodate networking opportunities. Attendees are strongly encouraged to eat and drink in the provided outdoor spaces or their hotel rooms.
- Seating will be reduced in the main conference room to assure safer distancing. Attendees are encouraged to leave space between seats in meeting rooms.
- Sanitization stations will be placed throughout ASC 2022 venues.
- For all social events, ASC attendees must keep their masks on when they are not actively engaged in eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status.
- Resident Jeopardy – Beverages for this event will be stationed outdoors (weather permitting); no food or beverages will be allowed in the meeting room; attendees must keep their masks on when they are not actively engaged in eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status.
- ASC Celebration – Beverages for the celebration event will be stationed outdoors (weather permitting); no food or beverages will be allowed in the ballroom; attendees must keep their masks on when they are not actively engaged in eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status. Masks must be worn on the dance floor.